cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject [vote] build systems
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:44:11 GMT
guys I'd like to have some backup before I change what I have in mind....

1. add a "status=stable/unstable" attribute to the projects in module.xml

2. add per project jar and class dependencies to the module.xml

4. all blocks start with cocoon- (for besser visibility in gump)

5. move the scratchpad stuff into a scratchpad block. the scratchpad libs will
go into the lib/optional dir. they will be copied into the webapp only if
necessary

6. I'd like to move also the documentation into a block (same or separate
block for javadocs?)

7. I'm not quite sure about this one: what about also having a
cocoon-core-block.jar instead of handling it specially

8. the roles should go into a separate roles.jar since this needs to include
the roles from the different blocks.

...hope everything will work as I have in mind ;-)

cheers
--
Torsten