cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ch ku <gajch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How Can I deal with Strings having length more than 32k ? in xsp ??
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:16:11 GMT
 Hi All

 Has somebody came across any exception like this ?

 How Can I deal with Strings having length  more than
 32k ? in xsp ??

 (/cocoon/email_alert/EmailContent.xml)
 Thread-11/ServerPagesGenerator: SAXException in
 generate()
 org.xml.sax.SAXException: UTFDataFormatException:
 String cannot be longer than 32k.
         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler.writeChars(XMLByteStreamCompiler.java:299)
         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler.characters(XMLByteStreamCompiler.java:170)
         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.captor.CapturingSAXConnector.characters(CapturingSAXConnector.java:176)
         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPObjectHelper.data(XSPObjectHelper.java:196)
         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(XSPObjectHelper.java:296)

-chinmay