cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [2.1]Lastest CVS build broken (EsqlConnection)
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:07:21 GMT
I did a total new cocoon CVS 2.1

It compiles, but now the problem is that the esql.xsl stylesheet is not
present into any generated .jar. I guess it must be automatically included at
build time into any of these files:

cocoon-databases-block.jar
cocoon-2.1-dev.jar

But this is not. I can put it manually the esql.xsl to make it work, but this
is an error at buid time. This does not matter how many times you run the
build or if you use only build.sh or any combinations with the webapp.

My build command is:
***************************************
./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=true
installwar
***************************************
The error is clear, it cannot find the esql.xsl to process database tags in
XSP:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
cocoon://my-checkuser?password=mypass&name=myname:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not transform
resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/esql.xsl:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo