cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ch ku <gajch...@yahoo.com>
Subject How Can I deal with Strings having length more than 32k ? in xsp ??
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:20:42 GMT
Hi All

Has somebody came across any exception like this ?

How Can I deal with Strings having length  more than
32k ? in xsp ??

(/cocoon/email_alert/EmailContent.xml)
Thread-11/ServerPagesGenerator: SAXException in
generate()
org.xml.sax.SAXException: UTFDataFormatException:
String cannot be longer than 32k.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler.writeChars(XMLByteStreamCompiler.java:299)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler.characters(XMLByteStreamCompiler.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.captor.CapturingSAXConnector.characters(CapturingSAXConnector.java:176)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPObjectHelper.data(XSPObjectHelper.java:196)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(XSPObjectHelper.java:296)