cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Default names in modular DB Actions and Javascript.
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:14:25 GMT
Thanks, boby! This you show me the short path to make what I did :-D

I rewrote the database schema.xml with modes like:

<value name="cli_id" type="long">
	<mode name="request-param" parameter="cli_id" type="all"/>
</value>

Well, because I always love the shortest code. I will make use of your advise.
And remove my fool solution.

BTW, where you find the tip about the <append-table-name> tag?

Many thanks again.

Antonio Gallardo.