cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Bettin <javabet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Port
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:23:59 GMT
My objectives are as follows:

1) Use Avalon C# Port
2) Take advantage of .Net benefits: caching, codedom,
xml integration (possibly could be a disadvantage) :)
3) Language support. Tha ability to have cocoon
extensions, xsp written in smalltalk,java, eiffel,
cobol would be nice
4) Have this run on Mono and other .Net environments.
5) It's a great framework. Why can't .Net developers
enjoy.
5) It's fun

Dave