cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject [OT] Frankfurt Stammtisch date/place
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:15:47 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

	The Frankfurt Cocoon/Avalon Stammtisch has been organised for tuesday
	the 22nd October, kicking off 8pm-ish.

	The meeting place is a Cafe called Mosebach, which is located on
	Sandweg 29. It has nice food and drinks, and should be good for
	discussions and general fun. :)

	Mosebach is located in the Frankfurt suburb called Bornheim, which
	can be reached by the U4 U-Bahn to Merianplatz (walk down Baumweg,
	and turn left into Sandweg), or from Konstablerwache on the S-Bahn.

	I'll reserve a table under my name. So far we've got 6 confirmed,
	including 2 Cocoon committers.

	All are welcome. Looking forward to a great evening! :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: