cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject [Announcement] sitemap variable anchor syntax
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 05:27:26 GMT
Well, what can I say... I found some unexspected spare time :)

Since the thread finally ended in a consenus I've implemented the new syntax
in the treeprocessor as aggreed.

Now matchers and actions have an additional attribute "name" that can specify
a unique identifier for that result level. So we can always directly refer to
it like this:

  <map:match pattern="some/**.html" name="root"> matter what goes here...
      <map:generate src="{#root:1}.xml"/>

I still have some little improvements on my list but...
You can already forget those ../../../../../ nightmares :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message