cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject [Ann] Documented the Pipeline "expires" parameter
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:15:10 GMT

I finally found the time to debug the code and understand how the pipeline
"expires" parameter works.
Although I wanted to use it for a long time, all my requests for
documentation were ignored :\ and I didn't want to once again look behind
the curtain for something that is conceptually very simple.
Oh, well...not the first, nor the last one.

Since I believe this parameter is a very important part of Cocoon's
scalability, I updated the Performance Tips document to explain how and why
this parameter should be used.

There have been quite a few additions to the documentation lately.

When is the next live site update planned to happen?

-=Ivelin=-