cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject [PROPOSAL] build-time XML validation via RELAX NG
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 04:51:21 GMT
Many thanks to the excellent work from Colin Adams
to prepare the draft sitemap RNG grammar.

There is now a "validate" target in the main build.xml
of head 2.1 CVS only. Call it explicitly with
./build.sh validate ... no other targets depend on it yet.

Please try it out. Build-time validation is being done
for **/sitemap.xmap and **/cocoon.roles

The sitemaps and/or the draft RNG grammar now need
tweaking and we need RNG grammars for other config files.

If people are happy with this infrastructure, then we can
subsequently vote whether to enable it implicitly during
the build.

Note: Would someone please check the legal/LICENSE.jing
It looks okay to me, but i would like another opinion.

--David