cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From tcu...@dff.st
Subject Re: Fw: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:09:03 GMT
> To add to it, I have also checked out the lates cvs version but still
> doesn't

> give me any working sunSpot samples.

Carsten is on vacation - Matthew, do you know if they are working?

<snip/>

> I am seeing the welcome page but the samples links are not working and the
> only link working is the
> refactored samples link.
> What am i doing wrong? Or what did I didn't do?

I haven't checked the samples for a while... what do you see?
A stacktrace? Resource not found?

> Do I have the latest version from the 2.1 -dev ( if the latest cvs snapshot
> is the 2.1 -dev ) ????

well, if you don't specify any tag you'll get 2.1-dev

> Is there a way to check if the portal components are in the main branch???

check if you have the blocks included in the lib directory

cheers
--
Torsten