cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: [important proposal] Cocoon as official Apache project
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:04:58 GMT

On Thursday, Oct 31, 2002, at 08:56 US/Pacific, Piroumian Konstantin

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> First thing to do is to have a formal votation. All committers should
>> express their vote on this, right here:
>>   [X] +1  I think it's a good idea
>>   [ ]  0  I really don't care.
>>   [ ] -1, I don't think it's a good idea.
> Does it mean that we will be able to provide dynamic functionality
> like user
> notes, feedback forms, customized and localized content etc.?

Yes, this is why Steven has offered to host on the
same machine that hosts We can host our own Cocoon
instance to serve up all the content for the Web
site. The same way as the other Cocoon applications plan to have it
hosted at

> Having Cocoon as a top level project is cool!

I think so too!

Ovidiu Predescu <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: