cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject generic resources
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:44:45 GMT
    Hello developpers

I'm essentially a cocoon user (degree: coding pipes like serializers and so
on) but I got some tools in my box wich can take a place in webapp distrib,
especially :

an xsl stylesheet to show xml source in html, well commented for adaptation
to replace simple-xml2html.xsl
    - interesting features
            forget MS.IE styles and give your colors to XML
            all xmlns:*="uri" attributes
            no more "+" to clean-up after copy/paste (but still toggles on
tags, with DOM  conformant JS)
            text with <br/> - &amp; - non breakable space
    - usage
            global xsl on input
            as an import on xml blocks (for documentation)

Don't you think that cocoon needs is own style to show xml ? Source code
given on request, other features possible (if you have ideas).