cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Reyes" <>
Subject Fw: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:52:15 GMT
Hello Guys,

I am trying to install the latest -dev version of Cocoon and I am having some problems intalling

we have got some discussions on the C2 users mailing list but unfortunately I still haven't
built it correctly.

I took my chances and posted my email in this board.

the details of my question are on the forwarded email below.

To add to it, I have also checked out the lates cvs version but still doesn't
give me any working sunSpot samples.

Thanks in advance

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Reyes
To: C2 Users
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 5:05 AM
Subject: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded the latest snapshot... is this suppose to be the 2.1 -dev???

Built the src too many times using webapp or installwar parameters, and I still cant do it
I am seeing the welcome page but the samples links are not working and the only link working
is the
refactored samples link.
What am i doing wrong? Or what did I didn't do?

Alternatively, what I have done is installed the latest binary release v2.0.3 and then build
the latest
snapshot using installwar. Now, of course it'll be runnning okay because of the binary release

Do I have the latest version from the 2.1 -dev ( if the latest cvs snapshot is the 2.1 -dev
) ????
Is there a way to check if the portal components are in the main branch???

Thanks in advance

View raw message