cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Reyes" <rich...@voxsant.com>
Subject Fw: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:52:15 GMT
Hello Guys,

I am trying to install the latest -dev version of Cocoon and I am having some problems intalling
it.

we have got some discussions on the C2 users mailing list but unfortunately I still haven't
built it correctly.

I took my chances and posted my email in this board.

the details of my question are on the forwarded email below.

To add to it, I have also checked out the lates cvs version but still doesn't
give me any working sunSpot samples.

Thanks in advance

Richard

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Reyes
To: C2 Users
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 5:05 AM
Subject: 2.1 -dev / sunRise,sunSpot version

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded the latest snapshot... is this suppose to be the 2.1 -dev???

Built the src too many times using webapp or installwar parameters, and I still cant do it
right.
I am seeing the welcome page but the samples links are not working and the only link working
is the
refactored samples link.
What am i doing wrong? Or what did I didn't do?

Alternatively, what I have done is installed the latest binary release v2.0.3 and then build
the latest
snapshot using installwar. Now, of course it'll be runnning okay because of the binary release
but,

Do I have the latest version from the 2.1 -dev ( if the latest cvs snapshot is the 2.1 -dev
) ????
Is there a way to check if the portal components are in the main branch???

Thanks in advance

Richard