cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Marcus Crafter as a Cocoon committer (was Re: Proposal: Serving SOAP from Cocoon)
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 07:40:29 GMT
On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >Awesome work, Marcus, but can you post the ComposerReader?
> >
> >Anybody else but me finds this should make its way into HEAD?
> >

> Sure it should. And what about letting Marcus doing it himself ?
> I'd like to propose Marcus Crafter as a new Cocoon committer. He's a
> long time contributor with some nice ideas, and already an Avalon

I spoke to myself when I've written cited mail above that if this
contribution will be accepted I propose him committer to let him do the
integration work :) because I cannot remember when he joined Cocoon list
(must be years now) and he really has contributed alot with ideas,
suggestions, critiques and code.

> committer. He's also a kind guy that always "hope all is well" ;-)

:) Must be a mail template

> Cast your votes, folks.
> Here's my +1.
> Sylvain