cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Publication on cocoon
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:11:11 GMT
Diana,

sounds a work for me :(

Ok, I'll try to manage an "In the press" page by the end of next week.
My source will be the current articles listed in the "Tips & Guides page" plus some other
articles I'll manage to find.

But first I'd like to agree on the contents of this page:

1) printed-press articles (even *wothout" an on-line link)
2) on-line magazines
3) *major* websites (IBM DeveloperWorks will do, Galatea.com won't; sorry Lajos :(

I think the "Tips & Guides" page should stay as it is, minus articles which fall in the
afore-mentioned categories.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant