cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: 3 suggestions
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 13:10:09 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Yes.

But there was no consensus on if we should log when the exception is thrown
or when it is catched and consumed (and not rethrown). I prever the last
way and someone else prefered the first solution. So, it's still as it
is and you get an exception logged more than once - blowing up the log.

Carsten