cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Need for a 2.0.4 release?
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:26:01 GMT

Exactly this way - we currently have no test cases (yet?),
and the only way is to test the samples if they still work.

So a really great contribution to Cocoon would be test
cases which can be run automatically.

But for the 2.0.3 release we asked all the users to test
the version which was a success - as some interesting bugs
where found this way which could be fixed before the release.

Carsten