cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [docs] Apache Httpd has cool docs! (maybe we can learn from t hem) :-)
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:15:45 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/new_features_2_0.html
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/urlmapping.html
>
> The cool thing is that the layout is clear, links are colored
> differently with respect to where they link to,each paragraph has an
> arrow on the left that brings back, which is visually very
> informative.

Cool!

I've seen a specification somewhere on W3C site where you also had 'forward'
arrow near every section title. Also having 'top' arrow is good. It can look
like:
<  ^  >
| - previous
   | - top
     | - next

I've tried to find where I've seen it, but with no luck yet. There were also
the XML and XSLT sources of the document.

Regards,
  Konstantin