cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Cocoon mentioned in book
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:04:57 GMT
I'm doing a Technical Review for New Riders on Andy King's book called "Web
Site Optimization".  It's all about making web sites as fast as possible
and as compatible as possible with different browsers.
Cocoon is, of course, very suited for delivering optimized content to
different browsers.
I had Andy add a few paragraphs about Cocoon in the chapter about server
side techniques.
Free publicity for Cocoon!! Yipeeee!!

Andy is the creator of Webreference.com and javascript.com.  Both high
traffic sites.  I can recommend his book very much.  It's to be published
in January 2003.

Bert

This mail is written in 100% recycled electrons.