cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Froehlich <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject cleaning up the store package
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:31:09 GMT
Hi Team,
the store package seems to be messed up a little bit. I had a private
chat with Vadim about this issue, too. How about:

- move the JispStore and Co. into the impl. directory.
- delete the double stuff, which is in Avalon excalibur, too.

At the moment we can't move the JispStore to Avalon because he
implements some important methods like looking up the work dir and cache
dir in the contextualize method. When we move the store to Avalon this
feature will disapperar and we only can set the cache dir in the
cocoon.xconf file.

That would be bad.

Maybe you have ideas.

- Gerhard