cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Update on Error Handling and output stream buffering
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:12:10 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>If only also on Jakarta things would be so nice...
>>... oh well, thank goodness we have Cocoon :-D
>>

> Yes, and we don't have Jon showing up from time to time ;)

watch out, you should know Jon doesn't exist IRL and is basically a bot,
scanning apache mailing lists for his own name, people posting to the
wrong list, and the keywords Maven and Scarab

hey - this should trigger some exceptions in his bot logic:

                           Maven - Centipede
                            DVSL - XSLT
                          Anakia - Forrest
                         Jakarta - XML