cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [control flow] changes and new sample
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:41:19 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

<large-snip/>

>I know it would be easier *right now* to name it 'controller' and forget
>about all the above, but I ask you to think in 5 years from now, then
>place your vote.
>
>I vote for <map:flow>.

Lots of good arguments, the main one being that continuations have a
broader usage range than simply the controller part of MVC. And we can
still market <map:flow> as the MVC controller as long it is a buzzword.

So I will abstain on <map:controller> against <map:flow>

However, +1 for <map:call> with attributes "resource", "continuation" or
"function".

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez