cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Marcus Crafter as a Cocoon committer (was Re: Proposal: Serving SOAP from Cocoon)
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:28:53 GMT
Marcus Crafter wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>	Wow, thanks everyone for the vote of confidence! I'd be honoured to
>	join the committer team. :)
>
>	What do I have to do to proceed ?

You just have to wait for root giving you the appropriate karma ;-)

Dear root,

Marcus Crafter has been voted as Cocoon committer by 13 positive votes
and zero negative one (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=103117425400003&r=1&w=2)

Would you please give him the appropriate Cocoon karma ? He's already an
Avalon committer and his user id is "crafterm".

Thanks,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez