cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Marcus Crafter as a Cocoon committer (was Re: Proposal: Serving SOAP from Cocoon)
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:28:53 GMT
Marcus Crafter wrote:

>Hi All,
>	Wow, thanks everyone for the vote of confidence! I'd be honoured to
>	join the committer team. :)
>	What do I have to do to proceed ?

You just have to wait for root giving you the appropriate karma ;-)

Dear root,

Marcus Crafter has been voted as Cocoon committer by 13 positive votes
and zero negative one (see

Would you please give him the appropriate Cocoon karma ? He's already an
Avalon committer and his user id is "crafterm".

>>I'd like to propose Marcus Crafter as a new Cocoon committer. He's a
>>long time contributor with some nice ideas, and already an Avalon
>>committer. He's also a kind guy that always "hope all is well" ;-)
>>Cast your votes, folks.
>>Here's my +1.

Sylvain Wallez

To unsubscribe, e-mail: