cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject [VOTE] Marcus Crafter as a Cocoon committer (was Re: Proposal: Serving SOAP from Cocoon)
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 21:15:09 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>Awesome work, Marcus, but can you post the ComposerReader?
>
>Anybody else but me finds this should make its way into HEAD?

Sure it should. And what about letting Marcus doing it himself ?

I'd like to propose Marcus Crafter as a new Cocoon committer. He's a
long time contributor with some nice ideas, and already an Avalon
committer. He's also a kind guy that always "hope all is well" ;-)

Cast your votes, folks.

Here's my +1.

Sylvain

--