cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [mark your calendars] Cocoon GetTogether / Belgium - 2002-11-19
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:10:42 GMT
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:

 > What are the costs for visiting Belguim? I have some unused vacation
 > days ;)

if you can hike into Paderborn, Germany, I'm sure Matthew and Carsten
would give you a ride :-)

Ghent is typically less expensive than European capitals (London,
Brussels, etc). There's lodging available at any price. The event itself
is held a little bit outside Ghent, but setting up some taxi service
shouldn't really be a problem.

You'll find Bruges in close proximity to Ghent, which apparently is a
must-see for all Japanese visitors doing their European Hajj. The nice
thing about Ghent itself is that you can actually walk across the city
in an hour - while it is a big city to Belgian parameters, it is still a
cosy place. And there is the Belgian beer and general tendency to like
the nice things in life, of course :-)

Steven Noels

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: