cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [mark your calendars] Cocoon GetTogether / Belgium - 2002-11-19
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:58:53 GMT
Dear all,

Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal
Cocoon Users and Developers get-together with a couple of presentations,
in the afternoon (3PM-5PM) we would like to introduce you to XReporter,
our Avalon- and Cocoon-based datawarehouse reporting framework. Drinks
will be served afterwards. More news will be posted when it becomes
available, but you can send us an e-mail if you want to be informed of
any updates.

The event will be held near Ghent, Belgium and be free of charge.

I will put up a webpage with some event information - but here's already
your opportunity to mark the date in your agenda ;-)

Companies interested in sponsoring the morning event can contact me.
People who want to showcase their development work using Cocoon are
invited to send us a presentation outline.

Kind regards,

</Steven>