cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gerzabek <michael.gerza...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: cocoon:// protocol in actions not working
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:03:25 GMT
ok, right now i've done it. there is a difference now when moving from 2.0.X
to 2.1 in
resolving sources.

in 2.0.X you just needed to get the source say

Source source = resolver.resolve("http://yourdestination.com");
and then get the InputStream -> source.getInputStream();

in 2.1 you have to provide an extra XMLConsumer - or the sitemap component
that
handles the SAX stream. I found the solution in CIncludeTransformer. For
that reason
my resolver worked in the pipeline, because there has been a XMLConsumer -
the pipeline itself.

thanks Casten

- Michael

Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de