cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Automated samples testing (Re: Need for a 2.0.4 release?)
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:42:13 GMT
On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 10:57:20AM -0400, Artur Bialecki wrote:

> [...]

Have a look at Anteater (http://aft.sourceforge.net/). In CVS,
scripts/cocoon2.xml is a start at a Cocoon samples webapp regression
test. Cocoon itself has some Anteater test scripts in src/test/anteater/.

The problem historically has been that the samples keep getting
rearranged and renamed. If some sort of stability in 2.0.x has been
achieved, I'm keen help get a Gump-like, cron-driven samples testing
script going.

--Jeff