cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Add support for instrumentation ?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:18:38 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	I've been playing around with adding excalibur instrumentation
	support to cocoon over the past couple of days
	(http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/instrument/index.html)

	The initial results look quite nice (a sample screenshot of the
	instrument client in action is available at
	http://cvs.apache.org/~crafterm/instrumentation.jpg), allowing you
	to see what's going on inside your cocoon application as it happens.

	Does anyone see any problems with adding this support to HEAD (or
	should I wait till after 2.1 is released) ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: