cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: [control flow] changes and new sample
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:28:56 GMT

>  c) the flow cannot only work as a controller but can work as a
> procedural way to map any transition-part of a FSM. This includes
> workflows and might include distributed web services.

isn't this a controller in any way?

> I know it would be easier *right now* to name it 'controller' and forget
> about all the above, but I ask you to think in 5 years from now, then
> place your vote.

I am not quite sure if there is really this big difference. Right now I'd go
for controller. Sylvain's example was very straight forward.

> I vote for <map:flow>.

I have a slight preference for controller but not enough to vote against this.
It's more a +0 for <map:controller>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message