cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Marcus Crafter as a Cocoon committer (was Re: Proposal: Serving SOAP from Cocoon)
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:01:38 GMT
Hi Brian,

	Thanks for that! Much appreciated. Do I also need to be added to the
	group 'xml' on cvs.apache.org ?

	I'm receiving the following error upon trying to check xml-cocoon2
	out:

$> cvs -d crafterm@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout xml-cocoon2
cvs server: Updating xml-cocoon2
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for /home/cvs/xml-cocoon2'
(/home/cvs/xml-cocoon2/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository /home/cvs/xml-cocoon2'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

	The same command with jakarta-avalon works fine. The only
	difference being I'm in the 'jakarta' group, but not 'xml'.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:47:53PM -0700, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Commit privs granted.
>
> 	Brian
>
> On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> > Marcus Crafter wrote:
> >
> > >Hi All,
> > >
> > >	Wow, thanks everyone for the vote of confidence! I'd be honoured to
> > >	join the committer team. :)
> > >
> > >	What do I have to do to proceed ?
> > >

> > You just have to wait for root giving you the appropriate karma ;-)
> >
> > Dear root,
> >
> > Marcus Crafter has been voted as Cocoon committer by 13 positive votes
> > and zero negative one (see
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=103117425400003&r=1&w=2)
> >
> > Would you please give him the appropriate Cocoon karma ? He's already an
> > Avalon committer and his user id is "crafterm".
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sylvain

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: