cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Source and SourceResolver confusion
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:22:38 GMT
I'm a bit confused about the Source & SourceResolver in HEAD. Apparently
the org.apache.cocoon.environment.Source has been deprecated, but the
org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver is not (and still returns
deprecated cocoon Source objects).

In the act method of the Action interface, a reference to the cocoon
SourceResolver is passed, so I'm obliged here to use the deprecated
Source class.

Is this a known fact, a bug or am I missing something?

bruno@outerthought.org