cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "fud more" <fudm...@mindspring.com>
Subject Hello. I'd like to contribute to coccon
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:36:54 GMT
Hello Everybody.

I downloaded cocoon a few months ago. I experimented with web page creation
with cocoon, and found that cocoon does provide a clear separation between
logic and view. I am interested in learning about the internals of cocoon as
well as contributing to your efforts in developing Cocoon. I have Java
experience but I have never worked with ANT. I downloaded the ANT manual and
I am trying to figure out how to make Jbuilder 7 recognize the xmlproperty
task in build.xml.   I've added the ant-1.5-optional.jar as part of the ANT
build and it still doesn't recognize the task. I have even replaced all the
ANT Jar files in jbuilder with the ones I downloaded from the cocoon
repository. If anybody has any suggestions then please let me know. Thank
you.

This is the error message.

Error message:

"build.xml": C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\jbproject\coccon\build.xml:204: Could not create task
of type: xmlproperty. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your
task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib
directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME). at line 204