cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Cocoon Standalone...
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:05:50 GMT

2.0.2

Hello.  I am running a cocoon 2.0.2 system, and the standalone mode has a
few issues I've discovered.

1) the Environment doesn't add the Context onto the objectModel properly:
  symptom: the context variable in xsps is null
  hack fix: in the xsp get the context from the avalonContext
  true fix: not sure which class need to be modified, who's maintaining
            that code..

2) I'm running it to generate 208 files, it generates the file quickly (
10 second boot up, then fast generation of pages ), but the standalone
generation process never stops, it just keeps doing something, it looks
like it's generating the pages, but all the pages are there, we just ^C
the process...

Any ideas??

fernando