cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Move, copy and delete of sources
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:36:06 GMT

I try to finish the slide examples in the next days(My studies will get a
higher priority level in next time). To finish these examples I need
three methods for the WriteableSource:

  * Create a copy of the source at source.getSystemId(),
  * including all properties.
 void copy(WriteableSource source) throws SourceException;

  * Moves this source to source.getSystemId(),
  * including all properties.
 void move(WriteableSource source) throws SourceException;

  * Deletes this source.
 void delete() throws SourceException;

There is also a method for collections(directories), which I need

  * Creates a new collection
 void createSourceCollection(String name) throws SourceException;

But this method will I include into TraversableSource.

What do you think? Are anyone against these methods?

Thank you for your attention, Stephan Michels.

         Stephan Michels               EMail:
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message