cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: [RACOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization(Cocoonplugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:52:25 GMT

Yep thats exactly what I meant.

Wikis are a 'step up' from a mailing list archive because they have a
low barrier to entry (it's just as easy to click 'edit this page' as it
is to click 'new msg'), but there's the ability to go back and revise
documents. E.g. to add more information, mark stuff as implemented
or rejected, rationale behind decisions, etc.

I've personally being organising my Cocoon notes into a wiki I
have running locally -- something which I'm hoping to release
publically soon.

It contains all the notes I made whilst writing up my three Cocoon
tutorials with developerWorks, so there's a fair chunk of content there.
Hopefully everyone can benefit from it.

Some of it can easily be converted into HOW-TOs and other snippets
which I'll send to Diana as soon as I get time.

Cheers,

L.