cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <>
Subject RE: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:50:17 GMT
> <sidenote>
> On the doco infrastructure level:
> I've been trying to set up a WikiWiki web along the other Cocoon/Forrest
> resources on yesterday evening, but failed to find a
> decent Java port with RCS-backend. phpWiki looks nice, but running PHP
> as an Apache2 module doesn't work for me.
> </sidenote>

Have you tried JSPWiki? I've been using it for a while and it's pretty good.
Even has an RSS 1.0 feed of the changes. RCS backend is supported
(although I've not used this yet).

As an aside, something else worth looking at is WikiML:

It's a SAX parser for reading Wiki markup and spitting out XHTML.
It'd be very simple to repackage it as a Cocoon Generator, and
generalise the markup it creates.

> Let's focus on finetuning what we have whilst growing a good
> documentation culture, people.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message