cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: Is Cocoon unstable?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:21:34 GMT
Where I've referred to instability, it's been over concern
about how rapidly certain pieces of Cocoon seem to be
changing/developing rather than it runtime failures.

The fact that changes are happening quickly, and releases
occur on time is a credit to the community.

But it does make it seem like a moving target when deciding
on a platform for an application.

Cheers,

L.