cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 13:53:49 GMT
> Is the final goal for the content to make it in the main doc site?
> If so, then it's a good staging board.
> I hope it does not evolve on its own and in parallel with the main docs
> without synchronization between the two.

Out of interest, why would it be a problem if it did evolve into a
useful resource in it's own right?

I think content from the Wiki can be migrated into the main documentation,
hopefully that will be a relatively straight-forward editorial effort.

L.

--
Leigh Dodds
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic