cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: [RACOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization(Cocoon plugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:23:26 GMT

> HA!  And we'll be in exactly the same situation in the end.  I'm sorry
> but more doing things by the seat of our pants
> without explaining it in honest to god documentation first (and
> documents can be modified as your understanding develops) is
> a fools errand.  We'll just have the same thing broken into many pieces
> that very few people understand.  This is not an
> improvement in my opinion.  (Like I said, it shouldn't count for much,
> I'm 3/4 very dumb user and 1/4 cocoon developer)

Here's a concrete suggestion: start a Cocoon wiki site.

Put all proposals in there, as they get implemented fill in the details.
This can still be developer-oriented docs (i.e. no tutorials), but
at least it's captured.

Yep, I know there are web archives, but they're not a great way
of organising information. Wikis are the next step up.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds