cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Cocoon Protocol
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:16:16 GMT
> Someone else has reported that
> they've encountered a similar problem.
>
> Don't remember such report.

I should have been clearer. Someone reported this to me
in private email.

> Whatever you are trying to do is legal and
> documented in the samples:
>
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sub/xsl-cocoon
>
> (Just tried, works Ok)

Hmmm, well I've just freshly downloaded and installed Cocoon
(2.0.3, running on Tomcat 4.0.1, JDK1.3, under Solaris) to
double check, and that URL gives me:

----

Requested resource is not found

Error occured during request processing: No pipeline matched request: sub/xsl-cocoon/

The corresponding exception stacktrace:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: sub/xsl-cocoon/

This special error layout is specified in the sub sitemap.

----

I've encountered the same thing with Cocoon 2.0.3, Tomcat 4.0.4,
JDK 1.4, Windows 2000.

Cheers,

L.