cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject Problems with Cocoon Protocol
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:59:13 GMT
Hi all,

I've documented a method for using XSLT metastylesheets
on the CocoDocoWiki which allows for some pretty flexible
templating options. See:

http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MetaStylesheets

However in the course of producing this I encountered a
problem with the cocoon:/ protocol.

The example described in the page references the second pipeline
using http:// and this works fine. If I change that to using
the cocoon:/ protocol (e.g. cocoon:/implementation-stylesheet.xsl)
it immediately fails, giving a 'Resource Not Found' for
process-description.xml.

AFAIK this is a perfectly legal thing to do with the cocoon protocol,
so I can only assume its a bug? Someone else has reported that
they've encountered a similar problem.

Just wanted to test the waters before filing a bug report.

Cheers,

L.