cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon Wiki (was: Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it . . .)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:35:12 GMT
> And people wonder: why not? Why are there Wiki implementations in JSP,
> but none for Cocoon? If it were easy to do, surely someone could slap
> something together right now.

Maybe the problem is that there's not enough documentation. Catch 22
wouldn't you say?

While I believe in eating my own dog food, I doubt whether this is the biggest
issue for someone evaluating Cocoon for deployment: stability and documentation
are the main issues. They're certainly the ones I've encountered in my internal
promotion of the project.

Cheers,

L.