cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:45:52 GMT
Ok, can someone of the PMC clarify this.

We should not use the cocoon cvs for cocoon-apps, so a
separate cvs is the way to go. I don't want to give all
'cocoon-apps' committers also access to cocoon itself.
So it must be separated.

I think currently, the easiest solution is to start
a project on sourceforge etc.