cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Aren't we talking about Cocoon Blocks? (was: [Proposal] Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:09:37 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote

> > Can't help it, but this sounds like Cocoon Blocks "light" to me. And
> > then there is the question why not going all the way and implement
> > Blocks as outlined by the RT of Stefano ?
> >

> Yes, my opinion too! After following the thread I think that all
> the points
> discussed are the same as in the COB thread. Maybe this is a good starting
> point for the realization of Stefano's great concept of COBs!!!

I don't think that we are talking here about blocks - at least not
the way the proposal explained. Again, I don't believe that we get I
more handable Cocoon by just adding a new complexity layer.

And I still believe that adding blocks to Cocoon makes Cocoon even
slower as the 2.1-dev version currently is.

Carsten