cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: ParameterSelector
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:06:07 GMT
Hi,

so this error is not related to the parameterselector but to your
(custom) action, right?

Without the complete code for your action, I can only guess.
If you get a NPE in the line you show below, either getLogger()
returns null or something in your expression passed into the
error() method is null.
But this should have nothing to do with the selector.

Carsten