cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Is Cocoon unstable?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:02:07 GMT
Looking at the last great threads, I noticed many messages
complaining that Cocoon is not stable, even from some
developers.

Is this really true? Is Cocoon not stable (and I mean
2.0.3 of course) ?

Our experience with several productive installations currently
proves the opposite. It's stable and did never crash or
had to be restarted since months. I must confess that we
are using a version between 2.0 and 2.0.1.

And if 2.0.3 is really that unstable, we should immediately
fix this and find out what has changed since 2.0.1 which
causes this!

So, constructive reports about unstable conditions are welcome.

Carsten