cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon Blocks
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:58:40 GMT

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

> As I understand it Blocks are a solution to world hunger, documentation,
> complexity, the meaning of life and why
> the local bars and taxi companies in many college towns close
> simultaneously at 2:00am.

And does it also answer the question "Why are fueling stations always on
the wrong site of the street?" - This is a real world problem, I faced
too often in the last days.

> I'd like to see Blocks matched to WHAT they solve (Show cause and
> effect), totally what they are, how they match
> to the *blocks* implemented by other projects (Like James I
> believe)...etc.

The blocks RT sounds great, but I'm also interested in a real example
which shows the usage of blocks - the current description is for me
a little bit vague. It doesn't detail how communication between different
blocks really takes place etc.

Carsten