cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: o.a.c.environment.http.* compatibility ?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:20:54 GMT
>>From Axis FAQ:

"What is Axis? What is its relationship to Apache SOAP?
Axis is essentially Apache SOAP 3.0. It is a from-scratch rewrite, designed
around a streaming model (using SAX internally rather than DOM). The
intention is to create a more modular, more flexible, and higher-performing
SOAP implementation (relative to Apache SOAP 2.0)."

Also, the reverse Apache SOAP FAQ

http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html

Per